The board is excited to announce NEW and exciting additions to the annual Sundown in Sundre. Not only has the name changed, but our venues are different too! What do you need to know?
First, mark your calendar: Friday, November 29th is Sundre Snow Fest
- Extended shopping hours (10:00pm) at select local businesses!
- Meet Santa at the Greenwood Gazebo and enjoy the festive lights that represent FAITH * HOPE * LOVE! 5pm - 7pm
- Christmas Market at the Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Church 5pm - 9pm
- Tree lighting ceremony & carol sing at the Sundre Hospital 5pm
- Museum cookie walk 5pm - 9pm
- Local dancers will entertaining those interested at the Elks Hall
We look forward to seeing you all and hope you will post your photos and tag us in them! Use hashtag #shoplocal #sundrechamber #exploresundre #sundresnowfest